Re: [Emerald] Printing error

H. A. Brooks ( (no email) )
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 15:36:38 -0500

Maybe this'll help: When I put the CR.7 files in the Emerald
directory they are account.rpt.rpt, e.g. That sure is strange,
so I go ahead and rename them to *.rpt, after deleting the old
file. I will get .322 and reinstall it, because I reinstalled
..278 and replaced it with .322 exe.

Howard A. Brooks, IamNet, Inc. - http://iamnow.net
"Your One Stop Internet Support and Solution Shop" -
howard@iamnow.net

support@iea-software.com or
> > call them on the phone for support....
>
> Grab the 2.5.322 full distribution and run the setup for it.
Then