Re: [Emerald] Serv-U

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 10:35:50 -0500

John, I've got all of your answers since I do exactly what you're doing
below. Give me a few minutes on this and I'll reply (I'm in the middle of
something at the moment).

Josh

----- Original Message -----
From: PowerNet <psc5@powersupply.net>
To: <emerald@iea-software.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2000 10:15 AM
Subject: [Emerald] Serv-U

We just started using Serv-U authenticating against the Emerald database.
We are running IIS4 Web Server and used to run FTP as well.

I am having some users complaining about being able to upload their pages.
Most have www addresses and some have disk quotas other than what Emerald
has set for default.

I need to know:
1. how to change disk quotas for specific users?

2. how to set up specific emerald users, to be able to access multiple
directories with the same user name and password?

3. How will serv-u affect MS Frontpage Extensions and directory permissions?

These are my immediate concerns, as I have customers that need to be taken
care of today.
Also, if you could point me to some Serv-U documentation, it would also be
helpful.

Thanks,
John