RE: [Emerald] Invoice problems...

Ed and Kathy Tate ( (no email) )
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 06:13:15 -0800

I would have to say that this is a REALLY big deal when your aging report is
38 pages long showing all kinds of open invoices even though the account
balances are '0'.

Just expressing a little frustration as we think about closing books for
year end.

Kathy Tate
McMinnville, OR

-----Original Message-----
[]On Behalf Of Dale E. Reed Jr.
Sent: Saturday, December 11, 1999 1:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Invoice problems...

David Routh wrote:
> Hello,
> I was just informed that some of the invoices we show as unpaid in the
> Invoices screen are actually paid...
> What I've seen on most of the ones I've looked at so far is that an
> was created (recurring billing) for 19.95 and then the next month another
> was created for 19.95 along with the unpaid 1st one making it 39.90...
> Evidently, when payment was posted to that account it was posted to the
> 39.90 invoice (the second one) and by doing that the 1st one still shows
> as unpaid.
> How do I correct this or can I correct it?

2.5.278 doesn't mark past invoices as paid in this scenario. The
2.5.3xx series does, and will correct this issue the next time you
make a payment on the account that brings the account to 0 or a
credit. Its really not a big deal and doesn't affect billing
in 2.5.278 (just can be a little confusing on the unpaid aspect).