Re: [Emerald] Invoice problems...

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 13:03:13 -0800

David Routh wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was just informed that some of the invoices we show as unpaid in the
> Invoices screen are actually paid...
>
> What I've seen on most of the ones I've looked at so far is that an invoice
> was created (recurring billing) for 19.95 and then the next month another
> was created for 19.95 along with the unpaid 1st one making it 39.90...
>
> Evidently, when payment was posted to that account it was posted to the
> 39.90 invoice (the second one) and by doing that the 1st one still shows up
> as unpaid.
>
> How do I correct this or can I correct it?

2.5.278 doesn't mark past invoices as paid in this scenario. The
2.5.3xx series does, and will correct this issue the next time you
make a payment on the account that brings the account to 0 or a
credit. Its really not a big deal and doesn't affect billing
in 2.5.278 (just can be a little confusing on the unpaid aspect).