Re: [Emerald] Running a batch file at SQL server start

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 09 Dec 1999 11:07:56 -0800

Beachlink Administrator wrote:
> I hate to be the first to ask... but how soon is real soon? I've never

How Soon is real soon? "real soon". :)

> received an answer as to why the version I was using had to be pulled... nor
> have I yet heard reassurance that my database is safe after using 2.5.316

There was a problem with the distribution and a problem with 316 itself
that could cause bills to go out to soon for certain types of manual
modes. It wasn't a data integrity issue.