Re: [Emerald] xstop

sikko@igr.nl
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 23:46:51 +0100

On 22 Nov 99, at 11:56, Dale E. Reed Jr. wrote:

> sikko@igr.nl wrote:
> >
> > ok I understend that, then the question releated to it, in emerald
> > and radius, the radius attribute framed filter is the item to initiate a
> > filter (what kind of filter is not important) on a PM3
>
> Yes, that is true for the PM3.
>
> However, the typicall filter names on the PM3 has an .in and .out
> after it to distinguish direction, and the filter name you use
> in the attribute doesn't include the .in and .out.

thats true, but in some specs the people from xstop are refering to xstop security filter. maybe thats while it is called xstop.sec.

I will try it and if it works i will let you know. It is not a beta but then
you know it will work in combination with emerald - radius and PM3

greetings sikko

> --
>
> Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT

S.K. de Graaf