Re: [Emerald] Authenticating to multiple terminal servers

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 20:07:04 -0800

"H. A. Brooks" wrote:

> > > Yes we are login in OK. Radlogin's work. The RadiusNT admin
> > > ports are 1645 and 1646 just like the PW. A local login is
> > > reported in On-Line, but not user log-ins (remote).

Is it possible the CT has given up? I tried setting the
accounting server to a RADIUS server here and it didn't send anything.
Then I got on CT's website and found:

> Here is the exact procedure used for sending Accounting notices:
>
> * If both Primary and Secondary Accounting Host's are defined, but we only get an
> acknowledgment from one of them, we will stop trying after 510 seconds, but we will also
> send a syslog message of priority LOG_WARNING.
>
> * If we don't receive any acknowledgment from any Accounting Host after 2000 seconds,
> we stop trying to send that notice, and send a syslog message with this information at the
> LOG_WARNING level, and a message that the "Éaccounting host is unresponsiveÉ".

I noticed you have a syslog host defined. Can you check and see
if thats what happened? Maybe rebooting the CT will fix this?