RE: [Emerald] Authenticating to multiple terminal servers

Ken Sorenson ( (no email) )
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 20:52:35 -0600

Is there a way to add information to the radlog file? I am interested in
disconnection information such as if they were disconnected because of a
idle-time out, or session time limit ect..

Thanks

Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of H. A. Brooks
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 1999 7:27 PM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Authenticating to multiple terminal servers

More info. on ports: The CT has a port named "radius" going to
number 1645 using "utp" protocol, and one named "radacct" going
to number 1646 using "utp" protocol. Does that help us, Dale?

Howard A. Brooks, CC & BW - IamNet, Inc. - http://iamnow.net
"Your One Stop Internet Support and Solution Shop" -
howard@iamnow.net