Re: [Emerald] Authenticating to multiple terminal servers

H. A. Brooks ( (no email) )
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 20:21:12 -0500

If I recall the Auth port is 1645 and the Acct port is 1646,

At one point we did have a second RADIUS running, but even after
stopping it, nothing changed.

Howard A. Brooks, CC & BW - IamNet, Inc. -
"Your One Stop Internet Support and Solution Shop" -