Re: [Emerald] Authenticating to multiple terminal servers

H. A. Brooks ( (no email) )
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 08:10:15 -0500

NOT EXCELLENT

Yeah! It authenticates but does it do accounting? Can anyone
please tell me whether or not they have accounting figures, i.
e., doing overtime billing using RADIUSNT.

Howard A. Brooks, CC & BW - IamNet, Inc. - http://iamnow.net
"Your One Stop Internet Support and Solution Shop" -
howard@iamnow.net

> Excellent!
>
> It really works!!!
>
> Thanks Dale, your software saves lots of life!!!

> > From: Dale E. Reed Jr. <daler@iea-software.com>
> > To: emerald@iea-software.com
> > Subject: Re: [Emerald] Authenticating to multiple terminal
servers
> > Date: Thursday, November 18, 1999 4:03 PM
> >
> > Localhost wrote:
> > >
> > > Does anyone know how can I use one SQL server to
authenticate