RE: [Emerald] Netsurfer CD signup

Ken Sorenson ( (no email) )
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 23:26:04 -0600

Nice work Will.. I had learned alot from your first versions and managed to
hack together my own.. This latest version- I like how you made it so easy
to modify.. The text files are a great, and the CSS is a nice touch. Just
got my first look, but I plan to try it out and let you know how it works
for me.

Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Will LaSala
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 1999 9:16 AM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Netsurfer CD signup

I believe Netsurfer uses the same signup process as the IEAk and the asp
pages will work also
(not the build on IEA server since it doesn't include the signup.asp file)
You can get it from
ftp://ftp.greennet.net/ISPs/signup/IEAKSignupServer15.zip
Thanks
Webmaster
"Link Locally ~ Surf Globally©" http://www.greennet.net
Come Play On The Best Quake Server in the Northeast
Serving Eastern Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire
TEL: 978-363-8898 FAX: 978-363-1225 email:will@greennet.net