Re: [Emerald] Total Control and Emerald 2.5

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 10:55:04 -0800

Info wrote:

> Furthermore, I have sent, at Kurt White's request and yours, an entire copy
> of my database to IEA over a month ago and was told by yourself and many
> others there that this would allow you to fix the problem. I have never
> once heard back. I believe that myself and others have done what we can to
> help you resolve these bugs. So saying to Lamar that this is the first time
> you have ever heard of these issues is not true at all.

A copy of your DB doesn't help me much. That requires finding a server
here that is compatable with your DB dump, restoring it, etc. I just
want to connect to your DB, you give me a specific list of problems,
and fix them. If I rember right, the last time I connected to your
DB, TS graph was working for me.