Re: [Emerald] Database Broke

H. A. Brooks ( (no email) )
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 09:27:51 -0500

Hello:

Database OK thanks to Dale. Forgive me Kurt...There is no Mark
at Emerald. The name is Kurt! Kurts few attempts at reaching me
found my voice mail unfortunately. I guess we'll try again
Monday to fix the next pressing thingy: Call times.

But the kicker is that while using Emerald for logins (although
switching back to my old RADIUS is easy to do) means that call
times are not being recorded on either system. Each day I
believe Emerald will be fixed and each day no times are being
recorded. I'm in a quandary: Forget trying to run a complete
Emerald and return to my old system (which I still keep up to
date with duplicate user info) or stay put testing all aspects of
Emerald (e.g. trying to get iMail EMERAUTH to work as well) while
loosing overtime revenue.

Ah! Maybe the process to fix it is more important then the
result (the income). I'd like to think so.

Howard A. Brooks, CC & BW - IamNet, Inc. - http://iamnow.net
"Your One Stop Internet Support and Solution Shop" -
howard@iamnow.net