Re: [Emerald] Database Broke

H. A. Brooks ( (no email) )
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 22:39:30 -0500

Nope...No need to do that. Mike took a long look yesterday and
eventually sent on .314 and that fixed it straight away. Users
now back on line. The call time issue remains for a fix (I hope,
'cause this is the 3rd attempt) from Mark at 10 AM tomorrow
morning as scheduled by Shawn.

Howard A. Brooks, CC & BW - IamNet, Inc. - http://iamnow.net
"Your One Stop Internet Support and Solution Shop" -
howard@iamnow.net

> > "H. A. Brooks" wrote:
> >
> > Dale:
> >
> > Well now I can't add the service component for MBD, and I
can't delete
> > any MBD's. Wouldn't you agree that this appears to be a
rather basic