From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: RE: [Emerald] Batch Credit Card Export with Authorize.net Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 13:44:09 -0700 Message-ID: <EFEHJGKHFGPNMBOJINBFMEOGCAAA.email@example.com>
> Anyhow, If anyone has some sort of solution or has encountered
> this problem and overcame please reply with how.
1. Stop the Emerald Task Scheduler.
2. Open a Command prompt and change to your Emerald install dir.
3. Start the scheduler in debug mode:
schedule -debug 255
4. Go Into Emerald and export an Credit Card (batch or single).
5. Watch the Scheduler output (define your buffer large for the
screen). Each line sent and received from Auth.net will be
displayed, including the error message received from auth.net
on the transaction.
That Error message will tell you/us what the problem is and what
needs to be fixed. Send it to needs to be fixed. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.