Radlogin version 4
RADIUS test and monitoring client
For Windows, FreeBSD, Sparc Solaris and Linux platforms.
RADIUS test client is an easy to use tool to simulate, debug and monitor RADIUS and Network Access Servers (NAS).
Simulate RADIUS Authentication, Accounting and CoA/Disconnect requests for multiple devices and usage scenarios.
User defined fields, counter variables, random data and pseudo session identifiers provide flexibility whether you need to simulate just one request
or perform load testing with millions.
Packet decoder feature enables raw RADIUS attribute packet information from your NAS or RADIUS server to be validated and decoded
into an easy to read display or stored in a profile for later replay.
Monitor hundreds of RADIUS servers, keep uptime statistics and send email/SMS pager notifications should
a server become unreachable.
Radlogin v4 features include
- Support for RFC5176 Disconnect and CoA messages
- Best of all worlds, send RADIUS queries from the command line, web based interface or web service API
- Send test authentication and accounting requests
- User defined fields, built-in counters, random variables, addresses and session ids
- Comprehensive data dictionary supporting over eighty vendors
- IPv6 transport and attributes
- Support for 16-bit, 32-bit VSA formats, tunnel encryption, large attribute fragmentation, nested TLVs and extension attributes
- Validating RADIUS packet decoder
- Attribute profiles allow you to store multiple sets of authentication or accounting requests for various purposes
- EAP packet decoding
- Server monitoring with email notification and uptime statistics
- Configurable date/time formatting
- Asterisk CDR accounting proxy listener
- Available at no charge for Windows (XP,Win7,Win10,2000-2019), Linux, FreeBSD and Sparc Solaris platforms
Choose your platform to begin downloading the RADIUS test client. You do not need to request a license key to use this software.