RE: [RadiusNT] Redirecting Inactive Customers

Nurudeen Ibrahim (nuru@wwlkad.com)
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 02:14:44 +0200

From: "Nurudeen Ibrahim" <nuru@wwlkad.com>
Subject: RE: [RadiusNT] Redirecting Inactive Customers
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 02:14:44 +0200

Has anyone been able to use the alternate service in RadiusNT 5 with Cisco NAS, I was able to configure the radius to us Cisco AV pair ip:addr-pool=poolname and it works and that part of the configuration works. But for some reason the alternate service terminate the failed authenticated client just when it starts from my interpretation of the radius debug.

I will appreciate any help here.

Nurudeen