Re: [RadiusNT] Redirecting Inactive user

Nurudeen Ibrahim (nuru@wwlkad.com)
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 12:40:37 +0200

From: "Nurudeen Ibrahim" <nuru@wwlkad.com>
Subject: Re: [RadiusNT] Redirecting Inactive user
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 12:40:37 +0200

We are using RadiusNT 5.0 (windows). I do understand the dns configuration to server/page address, my problem is with configuring the account type in the radius, what attribute do I need to select for the account type that is compatible to Cisco radius attribute? At the moment my NAS assign DNS server to all dial in client, do I need to change any configuration on my NAS?

Thank you.

Nurudeen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Serkan SUBASI" <ssubasi@turk.net> To: <radiusnt@iea-software.com> Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 12:57 PM Subject: RE: [RadiusNT] Redirecting Inactive user