[RadiusNT] ServerAccess Probelm

Kashan Sadiq (kashan@wol.net.pk)
Tue, 03 Jun 2003 12:55:50 +0500

Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 12:55:50 +0500
From: "Kashan Sadiq" <kashan@wol.net.pk>
Subject: [RadiusNT] ServerAccess Probelm

Dear Dale,

Sorry to bother you again. Following is the probelm I am facing now

When we define server access in advanced option of Radius Server
 Configuration, and enter the following entries in Serveraccess table

AccountTypeID ServerID StartTime StopTime
    MaxSessionLength Port
----------------------- ------------- -------------
    ------------ --------------------------- -------- 1 3 420 1200
                 NULL NULL

Where 1 is account id of account named PPP with valid account atrributes
 and serverid 3 is an Ascend Max TNT. From the above it is obvious that
 this user have access from 7:00AM to 8:00PM.

Now the problem is that when a user connects at 7:30PM, it should be given
 30Minutes in sessiontimeout by Radius, while it gives 30Seconds in session
 timeout. I know that there must be somewhere a mistake in stored procedure
 (I made all stored proceduers by the script provided by IEA) where
 timeleft does not multiply with 60 before sending this in sessiontimeout
 field. I could not be able to find that stored procedure at all.
  Kindly help me in this regard, I will be greatful.

With best regards

Kashan Sadiq