[RadiusNT] More than ONE CLI

Kashan Sadiq (kashan@wol.net.pk)
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 15:25:24 +0500

Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 15:25:24 +0500
From: "Kashan Sadiq" <kashan@wol.net.pk>
Subject: [RadiusNT] More than ONE CLI

Dear All,

I am using RadiusNT2.5. I am trying to restrict user with two Caller Line
 Identification at the same time, os that the user cannot connect from
 thirsd telephone number, but can connect from any of both of them.

I tried it with defining two numbers and setting radcheck on in RadConfigs
 table. It didn't work out.

Can anybody tell me about its solution. I guess that it needs change in
 Radius code.

Regards

Kashan Sadiq