[RadiusNT] Cisco Attributes

Lorri Thomas (lorri@cowtown.net)
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 08:27:01 -0600

From: "Lorri Thomas" <lorri@cowtown.net>
Subject: [RadiusNT] Cisco Attributes
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 08:27:01 -0600

O/S - Windows 2000 DB - SQL 2000 RadiusNT - 2.5

Older version of RadiusNT - I know. In addition to the lines we have from the phone company, we lease lines from another company to cover some extended/rural areas. Radius is pulling in all of the info into the Calls table except for one - ConnectInfo, which tells what speed they're connecting at. Our lines are running through Livingston Portmasters and the calls that go thru those, populate every field. It's just the leased lines that are going thru Cisco that don't give us the connect info. I talked to the network admin, and he said that we need to incorporate Cisco attributes 197 (data-rate) AND 255. I don't know what attrib 255 is, and I don't know if I should just add it to the RadAttributes table and hope it works. Could someone help please?

Lorri Thomas Cowtown Net Email: lorri@cowtown.net

---