RE: [RadiusNT] Sharing

Serkan SUBASI ( (no email) )
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 22:04:12 +0300

you mean future release, not a major version :)

BTW : Is there any documentation about the IP binding to permanent
license keys ?
and also what is the emergency IP change policy ?
what if we change the IP of radiusNT, does that key still works or not ?

regards

Serkan SUBASI

This is a user supported list. If you require assistance from IEA Software's
Support Engineers, please check out our Support resources at
http://www.iea-software.com/support.