RE: [RadiusNT] Will there be a new RadiusNT soon ? (i.e. Version 5.0)

Serkan SUBASI ( (no email) )
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 00:26:13 +0300

in some cases I want to restrict
in some cases I just want to know which radius server used
in some cases I want to behave differently by Radius Server (I am
currently using different sql logins "suser_sname()" to do this,
approximately same by "host_name()" )

thanks anyway

Serkan SUBASI

This is a user supported list. If you require assistance from IEA Software's
Support Engineers, please check out our Support resources at
http://www.iea-software.com/support.