RE: [RadiusNT] Will there be a new RadiusNT soon ? (i.e. Version

Peter Deacon ( peterd@iea-software.com )
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 13:08:08 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

On Mon, 8 Jul 2002, Serkan SUBASI wrote:

> briefly , It does not fit for our configuration

> i.e. you may assume that we are running some virtual ISP s all of the
> users are in the same tables for easy management, invoicing, follow
> ups,automatic expiry emailing systems etc.

Server Port Access could be used in a virtual ISP setting where you'd want
to restrict certain groups of users to certain NASes.

Another option is to modify the stored procedures to check the hostname of
the connected radius server and act differently according to it's name.

SELECT host_name()

take care,
Peter