RE: [Emerald] Something strange with overage charges.

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 09:33:12 -0700

From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] Something strange with overage charges.
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 09:33:12 -0700

> Yesterday, my accounting lady came to me wanting to know about these
> overusage charges that started poping up on some invoices.. All of these
> overusage charges where from the year of 2002!! I've not done

If you haven't ran summary or charges and still have some rates defined, its possible that summary and/or charges got ran and created the over usage charges. Check the dates of the charges and see when they were created as a first step to determine what caused them.

> anything in 2
> years with regards to overusage, and, to my knolgede, it's never
> billed for
> it.. I've not upgraded emeald recently, so why, the heck would these
> charges to pop up yesterday.. Also, Looking in their account history, I
> don't find a INVOICE for said over usage chages anywhere listed...

I'm confused. Above you said "started poping up on some invoices" and there you say you don't find a invoice for the charges. I'm not following? :(

Dale