Re: [Emerald] reports

Gulam Chagani (gulam@catsgroup.com)
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 21:38:04 +0300

From: "Gulam Chagani" <gulam@catsgroup.com>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] reports
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 21:38:04 +0300

We'd love to see a report of revenue apportioned monthly. We collect subs in advance, is there a report that would give us all revenue collected apportioned per month.

Gulam

----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Zimmerman" <monicaz@pinehurst.net> To: <emerald@iea-software.com> Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 9:01 PM Subject: [Emerald] reports