[Emerald] prorating

Monica Zimmerman (monicaz@pinehurst.net)
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 23:03:08 -0500

From: "Monica Zimmerman" <monicaz@pinehurst.net>
Subject: [Emerald] prorating
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 23:03:08 -0500

Hello,

Using emerald 4.5.6 - cannot seem to get prorating to work right. I add a new customer service with monthly billing cycle and quarterly,monthly, semi or any payperiod really and it only shows balance up until end of the current month. I was then told to use anniversary billing cycle for it to prorate right and when I do that it doesn't show ANY balance at all... I have resellers using this to add users so I'm not about to give them access to create an invoice - it should just have the balance owed prorated for them to apply a payment to.

Please help! Thanks.