[Emerald] Email Invoices - Windows XP

David Routh (drouth@davlin.net)
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 13:00:43 -0600

Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 13:00:43 -0600
From: David Routh <drouth@davlin.net>
Subject: [Emerald] Email Invoices - Windows XP

Hey,

I ran into a problem and think it may be related to Crystal Reports...

I've been invoicing off of a Win98 machine and recently started invoicing off of a WinXP machine... The XP machine prints invoices OK but, it cuts some of the email invoices in the middle making parts of them unreadable.

We're on Emerald 2.5.x...

Am I on the right track thinking it might be CR. Anyone else had this problem?

Thanks, David