RE: [Emerald] RadiusNT 2.5 & User Online problems

Glen Harvy (glen@aquarius.com.au)
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 08:46:58 +1100

From: "Glen Harvy" <glen@aquarius.com.au>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] RadiusNT 2.5 & User Online problems
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 08:46:58 +1100

Hi and thanks for your response.

I tried allowing some regular "problem" users to have multiple logins but that didn't work either so I guess I'll have to disable concurrency checking as you suggest.

I know it's not a hardware specific problem because it happens on all configurations according to previous reports.

Someone once said that you can add/run an SQL script that fixes it but I can't find any reference to that anywhere.

Cheers.

_____________________________________ Glen Harvy Aquarius Communications for all your Internet Needs. Phone 9977 3788 Fax 9977 3844