Re: [Emerald] Problem with statments being created in Emerald v4.5.6

Billy Huddleston (billy@nxs.net)
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 10:17:01 -0500

From: "Billy Huddleston" <billy@nxs.net>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Problem with statments being created in Emerald v4.5.6
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 10:17:01 -0500

I REALLY need a solution for this!! This is costing us MONEY every time we run statements.. Were going to end up having clients expiring because of this.. PLEASE help..

Thanks, Billy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Billy Huddleston" <billy@nxs.net> To: <emerald@iea-software.com> Cc: "IEA Support Team" <support@iea-software.com> Sent: Monday, December 22, 2003 12:45 PM Subject: [Emerald] Problem with statments being created in Emerald v4.5.6