[Emerald] Problems with Security...

Billy Huddleston (billy@nxs.net)
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 09:45:10 -0500

From: "Billy Huddleston" <billy@nxs.net>
Subject: [Emerald] Problems with Security...
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 09:45:10 -0500

I added another Billing group to my system totaling 3 groups.. Made a "new" admin which only has them able to access 2 of those billing groups with full rights.. Now, when they do a MBR search, they get DOUBLE info back. I.E., it'll display 2 sets of MBR's.. I suspect, if I gave them access to the third, they would get 3 sets back. What's up with this? Also, there is NO way to delete a property from a administrative group.. If you add something in by accident, you have to delete the group and start all over again... Also, if you click on the links under Object Group, Billing Group, or Access, it takes you to a page you so you can make changes, however, when you click the update button, it throws a SQL exception.

Thanks, Billy

             | Billy Huddleston Senior Systems Administrator |
             | Net-Express http://www.nxs.net |
             | 114 Sherway Rd. Voice: 865-691-2011 |
             | Knoxville, TN 37922 Fax: 865-691-9894 |
             | billy@nxs.net |