RE: [Emerald] Upgrade

Jeffrey M Donley (jeffd@lmf.net)
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 07:49:30 -0500

From: "Jeffrey M Donley" <jeffd@lmf.net>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] Upgrade
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 07:49:30 -0500

Hi, Just wondering if this was the fix for your mailsite troubles. I was going to do the upgrade but curious if the mailsite problem has been resolved.

Jeff

-----Original Message----- From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of John Lord Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 6:33 PM To: emerald@iea-software.com Subject: RE: [Emerald] Upgrade

Everytime I do an upgrade my mail site quits working , so what I have been doing is copying the stored procedures for mailsite and then pasting them back in after the upgrade.

John Lord It Manager AllTurbo Internet Services Inc 410-213-9388 Office www.allturbo.com

-----Original Message----- From: Hall, Eric M. [mailto:ehall@amaxx.com] Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 5:09 PM To: emerald@iea-software.com Subject: [Emerald] Upgrade

Has anyone did the upgrade that is using Mailsite ? If so did you have a problem with Mailsite and the database plug-in?

After the upgrade my mailsite gives me a error # 2 can't find file.

Any help would be great