RE: [Emerald] Call Table Nightly processing

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 09:23:49 -0800

From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] Call Table Nightly processing
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 09:23:49 -0800

> We were using version 2.5 and we had upgraded to 4.5 about 9-10
> Months ago.
>
> Now, we have a new situation here , after the roll-back of
> yesterday we are
> seeing the following error when trying to Void an Invoice ;
>
> Failed to create reversal invoice. SQL Error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server
> Driver][SQL Server]INSERT statement conflicted with COLUMN FOREIGN KEY
> constraint 'FK__Invoices__Invoic__6E565CE8'. The conflict occurred in
> database 'emerald4', table 'InvoiceTypes', column 'InvoiceTypeID'.

4.5.5 introduced a new InvoiceTypeID for reversale invoices. If you database update failed, then you would not be able to void invoices.

If you look at the changes.txt, there are instructions for upgrading from 4.0 to 4.5 (running emerwebsrv in -debug mode and checking the update results). I would recommend making sure you are running 4.5.5 and verifying your DB update status.