[Emerald] Nulls insert into Invoiceid field

Ben Conner (ben@webworldinc.com)
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 19:38:08 -0700

From:     Ben Conner <ben@webworldinc.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 19:38:08 -0700
Subject: [Emerald] Nulls insert into Invoiceid field

Hi,

I was finally getting around to testing Emerald w/ Sql 7.0 and when I tried
 to run a billing cycle, I got the following error:

Cannot insert the value NULL into column "Invoiceid", table
 'emerald.dbo.Invoices'; column does not allow nulls. Insert fails.

This is with an older vsn of Emerald (2.5.342). I know it has worked for
 some time with SQL 7, so there must be something I'm overlooking. Anyone
 remember a problem like this?

Thanks!

--Ben

+ Ben Conner ben@webworldinc.com