RE: [Emerald] Error while processing a custom search

Ronnie Franklin (ronnie@itexas.net)
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 02:48:34 -0500

From: "Ronnie Franklin" <ronnie@itexas.net>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] Error while processing a custom search
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 02:48:34 -0500

Hello Nada,

Just a note on my system..

I have though several times that I needed to upgrade my Radius servers, but all I have done is replaced the hard drives as a pro-active measure.

I am running two old Pentium I 200mhz computers for Radius.

I have about 800 lines, 14 Wireless Access points and DSL that all authenicate via those two old 200mhz, 128megs of Ram and they have never reset or needed to be reset in about 4 years.

I have Cisco AS5300s, AS5800, Redback and used to run Livingston PM2Es.

Ronnie