[Emerald] Adding payment methods

Scottie Arnett (sarnett@info-ed.com)
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 10:26:13 -0500

From: "Scottie Arnett" <sarnett@info-ed.com>
Subject: [Emerald] Adding payment methods
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 10:26:13 -0500

Hello List,

Is there a way to add a payments method to Emerald 4.5? I would like to add one that said "referral" which would act exactly like a cash payment as far as applying credits to the customer, but would print seperatly in my Daily payments report.

Sincerely, Scottie Arnett President Info-Ed, Inc. 615-699-3049

Dial-Up Internet service from Info-Ed, Inc. for only $14.98/mth. Covering upper-middle Tennessee. Check out www.info-ed.com for information.