RE: [Emerald] Emerald Config Help

Doug Harpster (dharpster@kans.com)
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 13:14:39 -0500

From: "Doug Harpster" <dharpster@kans.com>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] Emerald Config Help
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 13:14:39 -0500

OK (duh.) So maybe we should check how many times Qwest's proxy RADIUS servers retry the accounting stop request if it doesn't get an ack, or if it even cares? Also, Qwest says that start and stop requets may sometimes come from different servers. Would this freak anything out even though the packet references the session id and the originating NAS? Otherwise, I guess it's time to -x15 >>bigdamnlog.txt ;-)

Doug