RE: [Emerald] Another SQL question

Jason Newland (newlandj@areatech.com)
Thu, 8 May 2003 20:31:22 -0500

From: "Jason Newland" <newlandj@areatech.com>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] Another SQL question
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 20:31:22 -0500

This is the web based version. The problem exists on any machine even the server itself. That is why I think it is a delay in the dbase

Thanks

Jason

-----Original Message----- From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com] On Behalf Of Vilmos Branyik Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2003 8:06 PM To: 'emerald@iea-software.com' Subject: RE: [Emerald] Another SQL question

Jason,

Sometimes you get the lag when your workstation is not on the same workgroup as the server.

Your workstation has to login/authenticate before it can pull up the report.

Vilmos

-----Original Message----- From: Jason Newland [mailto:newlandj@areatech.com] Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2003 6:01 PM To: emerald@iea-software.com Subject: [Emerald] Another SQL question

Hello everyone,

While running Ver 4.x for the past year, we have had a problem with our reports pulling up. It takes about a minute for them to pull up each time. I do not know a lot about SQL, but I think there is a way to analyze the server when pulling up these reports and tell me what proceedure is taking so long. If anyone here can help me/point me in the right direction I would appreciate it!

Jason

This is a user supported list. If you require assistance from IEA Software's Support Engineers, please check out our Support resources at http://www.iea-software.com/support.

For more information about this list (including removal) go to: http://www.iea-software.com/support/maillists/liststart