RE: [Emerald] Late fees

Doug Harpster (dharpster@kans.com)
Wed, 7 May 2003 08:10:38 -0500

From: "Doug Harpster" <dharpster@kans.com>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] Late fees
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 08:10:38 -0500

Both could be done with stored procedures running through the scheduler. You can have the sp check the create dates of your discouned service and change the discount when the createdate is 180 days ago. My only problem with generating late fees is that Emerald generates a new statement every time a charge is added. If you're doing email statements only this might be ok, but it's redundant for those of us who postal mail statements.

/$.02

Doug