[Emerald] Emerald 4.5 Batch Invoicing Problem

Don W (donw@minglewood.net)
Tue, 6 May 2003 10:57:54 -0400

From: "Don W" <donw@minglewood.net>
Subject: [Emerald] Emerald 4.5 Batch Invoicing Problem
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 10:57:54 -0400

We just completed an upgrade to 4.5 from 4.0, and an interesting error has occurred. The nightly batch for generating invoices no longer completes fully. After perusing the Emerald Log, there is an error "Batch Summary Error", "Unknown RateID: 0".

Invoices can be manually run successfully, but we would like to correct the issue. I have checked the Rates, RateSchedules, and AccountTypes tables, and there is no RateID=0. Perhaps this is something missing (that we deleted?). Whatever is happening - it thoroughly bombs our Invoice batch.

Any ideas?

Don