[Emerald] Upgrade to v4.x from 2.5

francisv@dagupan.com
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 08:55:09 +0800

From: francisv@dagupan.com
Subject: [Emerald] Upgrade to v4.x from 2.5
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 08:55:09 +0800

Hi all,

We're thinking of upgrading our 2.5 system to 4.x (or probably replacing it with a different product). Can you share with me your opinion regarding the following issues?

        1) Custom integration with web hosting appliances like Plek's PSA
(FreeBSD)
        and Ensim's WEBppliance (Linux, Windows) and possibly other third-party products
        (i.e. DNS management)

        2) Prepaid card system

        3) Bug fixes from version 2.5 (negative time left among others)

        4) Scheduler (does it really work?)

Thanks in advance!

---
 francis a. vidal [bitstop network services] | http://www.bitstop.ph