[Emerald] Database blocking problem

Nada (nadas@inco.com.lb)
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 10:04:41 +0300

Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 10:04:41 +0300
From: Nada <nadas@inco.com.lb>
Subject: [Emerald] Database blocking problem

Hello,

I am getting the following error each time I add a new subaccount (Note that I am still using Emerald 2.5):

"Could not find account identity, search for master account from main screen"
        "ok"

After clicking on "ok" the record is inserted and there is no problem. Can you tell me what could be the reason to have such an error?

One more thing, we had a problem on the database, an insert process was blocking the db and the radius could not access the db anymore. We could only solve this problem by stopping the sql server and restarting it. I performed a DBCC checkdb on the Emerald db. Does this solve the problem? is there any other thing that I could do to avoid this blocking in the future ?

Thank you, Nada.