[Emerald] 2.5.342 / Unpaid Invoices

Greg Boehnlein (damin@nacs.net)
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 16:11:23 -0400 (EDT)

Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 16:11:23 -0400 (EDT)
From: Greg Boehnlein <damin@nacs.net>
Subject: [Emerald] 2.5.342 / Unpaid Invoices

Hello,
        I need a SQL query that returns the -EXACT- information that is
found in the "Invoice" screen. I.E. a query that will duplicate the data
that is displayed when a user selects "Show Unpaid Only" and hits the
"Seach" button in the Invoices screen.
        I can get this information, obviously, live from the screen, but
our accountant wants to snapshot the status of open invoices before doing
payments. (Why? I don't know). If anyone could help me out, I would
appreciate it.

Thanks,
Greg

                             KP-216-121-ST