Re: [NTISP] IIS 4.0 Security with FP2000

Jeff Woods ( jwoods@deltacomm.com )
Wed, 06 Oct 1999 16:27:48 -0400

The former, they just need Administrative FP permissions (Administer,
Author & Browse). This doesn't give them Administrator rights -- just
Administrative rights to that FP web to add or revoke other privileges.

As to the latter, I don't use IIS's FTP server -- I find it sucks. I use
Serv-U (www.catsoft.com), much nicer.