Re: [NTISP] ip numbers not showing in manager..

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 10:58:02 -0400

From: Brent Sheppard <Brent@Teklogik.com>
> I am using nt 4.0 server pack 4 and IIS 4.0.. I added about 10 more ip
>
> numbers to my nic card so that I could add more domains. ( I bound then
>
> under network neighborhood) I restarted the server, and when I go into
> The IIS control panel and try to add a new site the new ip's bound to
> the nic are not there? Is there something else I have to do to tell the
>
> IIS controls that more ip's are available?

IIS only displays a few of the IPs actually bound to the NIC. After that
small range, you just need to type in the IP instead of selecting it from
the list. We have about 185 IPs bound to our NT webserver and have no
problems with them or IIS4. I just type in the IP each time I add a new
"web".

Josh