RE: [NTISP] Best Web Based Mail Package

Preston Korn ( preston@jaycreek.com )
Wed, 01 Sep 1999 16:09:10 -0700

I tested out webmail, very nice. However, when one of the leading mail
servers (post.office) offers both the mail server AND the web based mail
AND the web based calendar for $1.49/user and webmail offers just the web
interface for $3.49/user, it's not even a close choice.

They have a nice product, It's not 2 1/2 times better though.

Preston Korn