RE: [NTISP] Mailto.exe

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 19:25:35 -0500

The subject of email forms has come up several times.. and I thought I would
give some feedback...

I have been using the Microsoft Personalization System SendMail component a
little over a year... You create a .asp page.. do what you want, send it to
another page for checking and etc.. then just use the
Server.CreateObject("mps.Sendmail") command to send the message out... Works
great..

The mps.SendMail component is on many of the Microsoft freebie CD's.. sorry
don't remember which ones.. I got mine from a demo version of MPS that came
with one of the books that I have purchased..

You can also use the Collaboration Data Object (CDO). CDONTS is a scaled
down version of CDO and comes with IIS 4.0