Re: [NTISP] Need Help with an ARN router

( mbailey@journey.net )
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 14:56:25 -0400 (EDT)

Ship it here with the manual. I will read the manual and configure it for
you. Then bill you for the time I spent at $150/hr :)

*evil grin*

If you run out of options e-mail vernon@creative-connect.com he has
configured lots of these and could probably help. He does charge for his
work..

Matthew S. Bailey, President Journey Communications, Inc.
mbailey@journey.net PO Box 2003
(517) 779-2400 Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858

Inexpensive Wholesale Services for Michigan -- michix.com