RE: [NTISP] Looking for a Common mail CGI script....

Kevin Coveney ( (no email) )
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 14:23:14 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01BEE597.610E44A0

We've been using this with great success. It's for NT and does not rely on
having
any scripting languages installed as it is a native executable. It's also
relatively cheap
and quite flexible.

http://www.lss.com.au/lss/windows/mf/mf_ins.htm

-Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: ntisp-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:ntisp-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Gabriel Sponsler
Sent: Friday, August 13, 1999 2:09 PM
To: ntisp@iea-software.com
Subject: [NTISP] Looking for a Common mail CGI script....

Pardon my ignorance on the matter, but our company does not
specialize in web hosting. We host a modest number of sites and we have
always allowed people to create and use their own cgi scripts. We now have
a couple of users that want to use generic scripts that we place in the CGI
bin, (particularly a simple mail post script).
Does anybody know where I can get a hold of common generic script
and how best to use it. We are using IIS 3.0 on win nt sp5 server.
I appreciate any help
thanks,
Gabe

Gabriel Sponsler
fax: 831-648-8113
ph: 831-648-8111
gabe@montereybay.com

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01BEE597.610E44A0

We've been using this with great =success. It's=20for NT and does not rely on having
any scripting languages installed as it is a =native=20executable. It's also relatively cheap