RE: [NTISP] PostOffice 3.5.3 & Outlook again!

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 15:44:42 -0500

Software.Com has had a patch for this problem for about a year... you have
to pressure them to get the patch... basically what the patch does is it
modifies the Email by replacing the single dot with a space.. yes, it could
cause a problem with an attachment, but the percentage is extremely low....